Motorola has launched its latest budget-friendly 5G smartphone in India, the Moto G54 5G. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC, paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It features a 6.5-inch FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 50-megapixel dual rear camera system, and a 6000mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
Here are some of the key features of the Moto G54 5G:
- MediaTek Dimensity 7020 SoC
- Up to 12GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- 6.5-inch FHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate
- 50-megapixel dual rear camera system
- 6000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The Moto G54 5G is available in two storage variants:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB storage: Rs 15,999
- 12GB RAM + 256GB storage: Rs 18,999
The phone will be available for purchase starting September 13 through Flipkart and select retail stores in India.
Here are some of the pros and cons of the Moto G54 5G:
- Powerful performance
- Large battery with fast charging
- Decent camera
- Affordable price
- No expandable storage
- No water resistance
- Mid-range display
Overall, the Moto G54 5G is a good option for budget-conscious users who are looking for a powerful 5G smartphone with a long-lasting battery. However, it does have some limitations, such as the lack of expandable storage and water resistance.
The Moto G54 5G is a good value for money smartphone that offers a good balance of features and performance. It is a good option for users who are looking for a budget-friendly 5G smartphone with a long-lasting battery.
Here are some additional details about the Moto G54 5G:
- The phone runs on Android 13 out of the box.
- It has a 3.5mm headphone jack and a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
- It supports Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC.
If you are looking for a budget-friendly 5G smartphone with a long-lasting battery, the Moto G54 5G is a good option to consider.